- UPGRADED ELETRIC TRIMMER: Most efficient, time saver, commercial grade manual plexiglass lid electric bud leaf trimmer with stainless cylinder, silicone finger, large mesh bag
- WET & DRY TRIMMING compatible with wet and dry trim. Ideal for getting rid of excess leaves and trim twigs from a variety of plants and flowers. Featured with rotor speed dial(0-70RPM) for adjust spinning speed needed, forward or reverse
- This new, large 16-inch trimmer built with long lasting metal gearbox and CNC center grate with 5/16-inch slot for all size of flower trimming needed
- Featured with shoot gate for easy empty out trimmed flower with effortless
- Ideal for getting rid of excess leaves and trim twigs from a variety of plants and flowers
This thing rocks! I had a Trim Pro XL in the past, this thing works just as well as that. It’s about half the price…not quite as big or sturdy as that, but totally worth the $! I saved myself days of work in just a few hours last night.
Excellent customer Service . Machine works fine for the price paid. Takes a couple runs to get the hang of Machine
If you hate trimming as much as I do than this is the machine for you. It is super easy to put together. Trims everything beautifully . The best part is it’s easy to clean with rubbing alcohol . I own the trimming bowl but if you’ve ever used one of those you know that after a couple hours of cranking the handle it gets old and it’s hard to clean because the handle and everything on the outside is sticky . With this people can easily trim a couple of pounds or more with little to no effort in about an hour. One person puts it in the machine and the other person nips off anything left when it comes out. It is well worth the money!!!!!
I wish I could give this 4.5 stars, and I will put the negative first:
The trim collection baggie isn't great. It's not terrible, I just wish it had some kind of plastic bin that would snap on and collect the trimmings. This is really my only minor complaint.
I did not read the instruction manual fully before I started using this. I tried doing a wet trim with both plates inside and it worked, just much slower. I realized my mistake after going through the manual and removed the dry trim plate and it worked much faster.
I then tried using the machine with some dry product I had on hand and it worked much better.
It trimmed out roughly a pound of cannabis in about an hour, but I was also babying the machine since I've never used on of these before.
Will recommend this to anyone who asks about automated trimmers.
Also, read the manual.
Honestly didn’t think it would work this good.. used to have a trim pro and that didn’t do the greatest job and we payed way more.. but this thing really works wonders and saves you hours worth of work.. if you got the money and want to safe yourself lots of time.. then don’t hesitate order one cause we sure don’t regret it.. my only suggestion is to go slow when loading it don’t over pack it. and it in return will go faster!! and take your time with It.